Weekly Update 2021-11-19
The weekly Friday update from the Aurora team.
For today's update, we announced the following progress highlights made this week:
- This week saw the final IDO of our three-stage Initial Dex Offering, in which the AURORA token was made available on SmartPad (Aurora), Boca Chica (NEAR) and Skyward (NEAR).
- Shortly after the IDO, the AURORA token was listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko.
- We announced some new integrations and launches, including TriSolaris, MathWallet, Wannaswap and Rose.
- We re-organized our website menus, and added two new pages—one is an Ecosystem page, which lists live and upcoming projects on Aurora, and a Token page, that lists all the tokens currently supported on the Rainbow Bridge.
- We announced an upcoming AMA with Engine Lead, Joshua Bouw.
- Infrastructure-wise, NEAR launched sharding (yeah!) while Aurora increased its RPC capacity.
And that's all from today. Have a great weekend, and look forward to providing you more updates next week.