For today's update, we announced the following progress highlights made this week:
- Our partner Proximity announced a $350 million (40 million NEAR tokens) grant program for DeFi projects to build on the NEAR/Aurora ecosystem. Building on that momentum, it was great to see projects like Curve, Sushi, Dodo and Kyber announced their plans to deploy on our ecosystem! Bloomberg covered the news.
- We added the block explorer to the Developer (and footer) of the Aurora website, as well as getting to add two new nodes to our ecosystem — the block explorer, and the AMM!
- We published a blog article that includes details about the $AURORA token allocations.
- We became the second most active contract on the NEAR network, as can be seen in the NEAR Explorer Statistics.
- Our CEO Alex Shevchenko appeared on Filecoin Orbit to discuss Web3 with peers from Chainlink and Hedera.
- We announced our participation in the Chainlink Hackathon.
- Finally, we'd like to remind everybody about the upcoming NEARCON conference that's happening next week in Lisbon. We hope to see you there!
And that's all from today. Have a great weekend, and look forward to providing you more updates next week.