For today's update, we announced the following progress highlights made this week:
- We announced our formal partnership with Etherscan, ensuring that Aurora will have the best-in-class block explorer we’ve all come to love and depend on!
- We launched an Aurora-managed NEAR validator, located at aurora.poolv1.near. We encourage people to stake their NEAR tokens with our validator, to help support Aurora!
- We launched a blockchain rescan feature on the Rainbow Bridge, that, in case of loss of local storage or moving to a new browser, will allow you to retrieve all your historical transactions. A byproduct of this feature is the ability for us to remove the often confusing "Restore Transfer" feature from the bridge.
- Integrated our CMS deeper into the Aurora website, facilitating more efficient and broader maintenance. (This included improving the Careers page.)
- Created an Aurora Truffle workshop on YouTube and NEAR University
- Created and Aurora News announcement channel on Telegram.
- Our Engine, Bridge, Quality, Security & Infrastructure teams continued their core work on longer-term objectives, as well as progressed on the recruiting and hiring front, as we work to aggressively grow our team!
And that's all from today. Have a great weekend, and look forward to providing you more updates next week.