For today's update, we announced the following progress highlights made this week:
- We launched a new version of the Aurora website home page, that more effectively answers the questions, What is Aurora? What’s the status? What are we working on? How do I get in touch?
- We launched a Careers section of the website, where our current openings will be advertised.
- We released refactored Rainbow and Aurora Bridge client libraries, including a new API and Node.js version. See our GitHub for more details.
- We identified and fixed a number of issues related to last week's migration to the Goerli Testnet.
- Our Bridge team conducted a lot of work on currently open projects, including re-deployment of tokens on Testnet, migrating Bridge servers to our own managed infrastructure, development of Metadata connectors, and CLI & monitoring improvements.
- Our Engine Team began initial work on each EIP related to support of the London hard fork.
- Our Quality, Security & Infrastructure team made improvements to our Continuous Integration infrastructure, and work towards our own validator.
- Our Operations Team continued work in recruiting and hiring, with some exciting announcements in the short-term pipeline!
- Finally our Apps & Partners team continued relationship work with partners planning to operate on Aurora!
And that's all from today. Have a great weekend, and look forward to providing you more updates next week.