AURORA Token Sale
What you need to know
How to buy
The AURORA token sale is facilitated by three Initial DEX Offering (IDO) platforms:
- SmartPad (Aurora) — Nov 5, 2021, 13:00 UTC (Open for 24h, lottery)
- BocaChica (NEAR) — Nov 11, 2021, 13:00 UTC (First come, first serve)
- Skyward (NEAR) — Nov 17, 2021, 13:00 UTC (4 hour duration, Deposits start one week in advance)
Details regarding the operations and process for each IDO will be published by the platforms themselves. The tokens will not be delivered during the IDOs, but rather on the TGE.
TGE — Token generation event
AURORA tokens will be delivered to the wallets of all IDO purchasers on the TGE, planned for Nov 18, 2021, beginning at 13:00 UTC.
This requires no user action. The Aurora project will programatically deliver AURORA tokens to all KYC whitelisted wallets who participated successfully in the IDO.
KYC — Know your customer process
Eligible participants are required to pass a “Know Your Customer” process. Click here to begin the KYC process.
For Skyward, KYC must be passed before the IDO. For SmartPad and BocaChica, KYC must be passed before the TGE.
|Platform||Network||IDO Date||KYC Deadline||Token Delivery|
|Skyward||NEAR||Nov 17||End of Sale||TGE|
The Aurora token sale is open to all individuals, except for citizens or residents of the following excluded jurisdictions:
Albania, The Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ghana, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan, People’s Republic of China, Panama, Syria, Thailand, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe and any jurisdiction in which the Token Sale is prohibited, restricted or unauthorised in any form or manner whether in full or in part under the Laws, regulatory requirements or rules in such jurisdiction.
- SmartPad — If you participated in the SmartPad IDO and can not pass KYC before TGE, your purchase will be programmatically refunded to your wallet.
- BocaChica & Skyward — If you are a citizen or resident of the excluded jurisdictions and attempt to participate in the BocaChica or Skyward IDOs, the purchased tokens will not be delivered to you, and you will lose the funds used in the purchase.
Where to do I perform the KYC process? — The KYC website is found here.
Which document will be required for the KYC process? — Either a passport, driver's license, identity card or residence permit.
I participated in the SmartPad sale, but can not pass KYC. What happens now? — If you can not or do not pass KYC before the TGE, then your Aurora address will not be whitelisted for token delivery, and you will automatically receive a refund of your purchase.
For any questions, please visit our Discord. If you need customer support, please create a ticket by clicking the icon in the bottom right.