Welcome to the weekly Friday Update from Aurora!
This week's updates were first announced live on YouTube. You can find the replay here.
- The Fast Rainbow Bridge is now supporting ETH alongside Aurora, USDC, and WBTC
- Blockworks published an article about Aurora Pass
- How does Aurora Pass empower mobile-first businesses? Read our article to find out
- New entry on the DevPortal: How to get native ERC-20 tokens on the testnet?
- Asterizm's cross-chain interoperability protocol is live on Aurora
- Flipside launched a JokeDAO contest for analysts
- Ecosystem Partners AMA Flipside<>Aurora
- The community launches the Meme-Monday by mods team
- The Aurora community launches the Infographic-Wednesday by mods team
Transform your Business with Aurora Cloud!
Discover how Aurora Cloud can help your business thrive in the world of Web3. Sign up today and experience the benefits of our comprehensive solution and infrastructure: https://bit.ly/aurora_cloud
This is it for this week's edition. Thank you for following Aurora and we hope to see you soon on our social media. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Medium, Discord, Instagram, and Telegram to join the community. See you!