Aurora Labs is the creator of Aurora, an Ethereum scaling solution built on the next-generation NEAR protocol. Our aim is to provide accessibility to the world-changing benefits of blockchain technology, through great user experience!
We’re looking for someone with experience crafting beautiful and simple user interfaces.You’ll help define the structure and design the interactions of the Aurora and Rainbow bridges. Ideally you’d also feel comfortable contributing directly in code within the Next.js application.
Your responsibilities include:
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Creating a visualisation of screens within a prototype framework
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders incorporating feedback in your designs
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines to maintain consistent style throughout the product
- You have prior experience as a UI Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in a design tool such as Figma or Sketch
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
If you'd be interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply with a cover letter and CV. We'd love to hear from you!