Aurora Labs have created the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
We invite you to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our background processes run smoothly while we are striving to become the best in the crypto world.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of our IT infrastructure. This includes the
- hardware selection and management as well as working with data center automation and tooling
- diagnosis and repair of system errors, infrastructure issues and network connectivity problems
- provisioning, operation and maintenance of infrastructure for
- inventory and change control
- monitoring and alerting
- access control, system logging and auditing
- service discovery
Must be able to work across the entire Linux stack, from kernel, networking, storage, to virtualization and applications.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing, supporting, troubleshooting, patching, backing up and restoring Linux systems
- Linux integration with other environments (authentication/directory services, auditing and logging services, etc.)
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to haves:
- development experience in Python or Go
- experience with host intrusion detection systems, incidence response and security monitoring in general