Aurora Labs have created the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
We invite you to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our background processes run smoothly while we are striving to become the best in the crypto world.
About the position
You will be responsible for all aspects of software security and secure software development in Aurora’s engineering team including (but not limited to):
- Introducing appropriate secure software development processes and honing these as needed.
- Threat modeling, design and code reviews as well as pre-release audits.
- Software security automation (3rd party dependency vulnerability checks, static/dynamic code analysis, etc.)
- Secure software development training & mentoring for software devs.
- Bug bounty programs, vulnerability reporting, triaging, etc.
- An experienced software developer who pivoted into security and has held similar security roles for 5+ years.
- A quick learner and independent minded person who functions well in a startup setting and gets stuff done with minimal supervision.
You already possess or must be willing (and able!) to acquire the following skills fast:
- Blockchains in general